Sally Cronin has kindly shared my new novel (it’s a bit of an experiment, and it probably won’t be available for too long) on her blog. She’s a star!
Delighted to share the news of the latest release from Olga Nunez Miret – A contemporary novel – You’re Never Too Old to be A Prom Queen
About the book
Have you ever found yourself in the unenviable position of being told that you are too … (fill in the gap with whichever word fits: young, pretty, thin, fat, short, tall, clever, silly, old…) to do something? Mildred, one of the protagonists of the story, had always dreamed of having a prom. But when she finished her studies, in the UK, that was not the done thing. Now, many years later and with time in her hands after having retired from her full-time job as a nurse, she is still thinking about it. She tells her husband, who is less-than-enthusiastic about her idea. After years of being told what to do, she decides it’s time to take things in…
View original post 307 more words
Another great opportunity to promote the work of authors from Sally Cronin. Come and visit!
Over the last few weeks I have been featuring authors and extracts from one of their previous books.
In this new series you can now share an extract of 500 words from your most recent book and it will be featured in a Saturday or Sunday post starting in the middle of June
The aim of the series
- To showcase your latest book and sell some more copies.
- Gain more reviews for the book.
- Promote a selection of other books that are available.
What will be in the post?
- I will top and tail in the usual way with your other books and links, bio, photo and social media.
- I will also select a review from Amazon or Goodreads that I feel has the best selling pitch for the book.
- If your book is very recent and as yet has not received a review then I will share one from…
View original post 1,186 more words