Imagine my surprise when I received an e-mail from Mary Meddlemore and read her post 50 and realised I had been nominated for the VERY INSPIRING BLOG AWARD.
The rules for The Very Inspiring Blog Award
The rules are to thank and link back to the blogger that has nominated you, then post the award logo to your blog, write a post on the nomination and nominate 15 other very inspiring bloggers, notify them and then tell them 7 things about yourself.
Mary is fascinating and her posts show clearly that the borders between fact and fiction are at best tenuous and at worst a hindrance.
With regards to my blog being very inspiring…It’s nice of her to think so…I hope it is…even a little bit inspiring would do.
My nominees to the very inspiring blog award are:
And now 7 things about me:
1. I love owls. I also collect them (not real, live owls, but nearly every other type).
2. I like pumpkin seeds and will search high and low for them (with their shells on).
3. When I was a child I wanted to be, first a secretary, then a teacher and eventually (when I was 12 or so) a doctor that is what I became.
4. I don’t like tea or coffee. Or milk.
5. I don’t drink alcohol.
6. I don’t smoke.
7. I’m still unconvinced that I can call myself an author.
Now, up to you all!